Although Choteau, Montana feels remote, it’s still easy to get to! The GREAT FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (GTF) is closer to Choteau than Denver is to it’s airport, and depending on the time of year, there are a number of nationwide direct flights.
Choteau is located at the convergence of Highways 287 and 89, 55 miles northwest of Great Falls, 85 miles south of Glacier National Park, and 275 miles from Yellowstone National Park.
- From the terminal, head west on Terminal Dr.
- Turn right on Airport Dr.
- Turn left to merge on to I-15 N for 12 miles
- Take exit 290 for US 89 N/MT 200 W toward Choteau
- Continue onto MT 200 S/US 89 N
- In 7 miles, turn right on to US 89 N
- In 33 miles, you will arrive in Choteau!
- From East Glacier Village, head north on US-2 E toward MT-49 N for 12 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto US-89 S
- Keep right to continue toward US-89 S
- Continue onto US-89 S for 68 miles and you will arrive in Choteau!
- Merge onto I-15 N toward Great Falls for 36 miles
- Take exit 228 for US-287 N toward Augusta/Choteau and continue onto US-287 N for 39 miles
- Turn right onto US-287 N/Main St and continue to follow US-287 N for 25.8 miles
- Turn right onto 1st St NW in .25 miles
- Turn left onto Main Ave N to arrive in Choteau!