Go on a Dinosaur DigMay 24, 2017
- Visit Choteau and experience Americana at its finest!
- Come a few days early and listen to local music during Music on Main.
- Shop local artisans at the Choteau Soroptimist Summer Festival in City Park, and while you’re there, race duckies down Spring Creek!
- On the 3rd, grab an ice-cold Montana craft beer and enjoy some bluegrass at the Choteau Pavilion.
- On the 4th, find a seat on Main Street at about 10am and brace yourself for the sweetest parade you’ll ever experience.
- Experience pitchfork fondue and let us cook you a Montana steak.
- Grab a spot in the Choteau American Legion Rodeo Grounds and watch broncs, barrels, bulls, and roping in one of the oldest National Rodeo Association rodeos on the circuit.
- After sunset, head to Airport Hill and prepare to be blown away by a magnificent fireworks display put on by our hometown volunteer fire department.